[thelist] Site Check

Stephen Caudill SCaudill at municode.com
Mon Aug 26 14:40:00 CDT 2002

Thanks Wade,
  thats a much more thorough script... just have to do some mods to get it to write in an image tag dynamically when they dont have the plugin, rather than call two different pages.
  Anyone have any ideas on the cascading menu system?  here's the link again:
http://www.mccimaging.com
It does not play nicely with non-IE browsers... and I dont want to have to offer a totally different menu for the other browsers.  All comments/help much appreciated.

Thanks,
Stephen Caudill
Web Designer
Municipal Code Corporation
www.municode.com
www.mccimaging.com

Try replacing the stock Macromedia sniffer, which I've found doesn't work so
well, with the Moock FPI:
http://www.moock.org/webdesign/flash/detection/moockfpi/

Wade