[thelist] Flash ActionScript dilema

Steve Webster steve at netbreed.co.uk
Mon Aug 26 16:31:01 CDT 2002

Hi Jeff,

Since you're using Flash MX, try this...

myLoader = new LoadVars();

myLoader.onLoad = function() {
  // This will be called when the CGI has finished
};

myLoader.sendAndLoad("/path/to/your.cgi", myLoader, "POST");

You can use the onLoad even handler set above to perform some action when
the CGI script has finished. Note that for this handler to be invoked you
need to return at least some information from your CGI script.

I hope this helps!

Regards,

Steve

 Steve Webster