[thelist] search engine for multiple domains

Jeff Marvin jeff at jeffmarvin.com
Mon Aug 26 19:36:00 CDT 2002

Are there any search engines that provide the ability to search content
under a specific set of domains? (I am aware of some that allow searching to
be restricted to one specified domain, but I want about 10-15 domains
included in the collection being searched.)
I would like to set up a search feature to be hosted on my site, that
queries a search engine and returns the results from a set of
domains/subdomains. The results should be in one list, not sorted by site.

Thanks in advance!

Jeff Marvin