[thelist] Accepting Credit Cards online

Sam Richardson sam.richardson at outwide.co.nz
Tue Aug 27 20:35:01 CDT 2002

Has anybody had much luck with accepting credit cards online?

I want to be able to process them, and if it is accepted, add the user to a
database that I am using (MySQL).

Has anybody done this before and can suggest a company to help me with it?

(I'm not after Paypal or iBill type systems, I can't use an existing
shopping cart system, it has to intergrate with my existing one)

--
Sam Richardson - Web Developer, Outwide Limited
DDI: +64 4 381-6841 sam.richardson at outwide.co.nz
Tel: +64 4 381-6820, Fax: +64 4 381-6821 www.outwide.com
Level 6, 61-63 Taranaki Street, Wellington, New Zealand
----
Warning: Confidential information may be contained in this message
and any associated attachments. If you are not the intended recipient,
you must not copy, send on or retain this message. Please delete it
and notify the sender by reply email, thank you.
----