[thelist] ASP & OS X?

Mark Fletcher mark.fletcher at vtco.com
Wed Aug 28 04:43:01 CDT 2002

Hi Darren,

If you mean Mac OS X then yes that is correct however UltraDev 4.x will run
on a Macintosh that has Mac OS 8.6 or OS 9.x

Regards
Mark

Mark Fletcher
www.macromedia.com/support/forums/team_macromedia
Get started with Dreamweaver MX and ColdFusion MX today!
www.macromedia.com/software/coldfusion/resources/get_started/tutorials/
Announcing Macromedia MX
http://www.macromedia.com/software/trial/