[thelist] ASP & OS X? (DWMX ?)

dn at dittodesign.co.uk dn at dittodesign.co.uk
Wed Aug 28 05:14:01 CDT 2002

Mark,
I've just spotted your sig.

> Mark Fletcher
> Team Macromedia Volunteer for Dreamweaver MX

I have a DWMX question for you thats been bugging me and
put me of making the upgrade.

Why do the css styles not work at design time in MX like they
do in previous versions ? Particularly if I'm using a template.
The css is not linked and lies within the page but is completely
ignored and breaks the look of the page. It's fine on preview
in browser but obviously I don't want to test in browser each time
I make a small change.

Open up in DW3 and alls well.

Seems like a backward step to me. Or have I missed a check box
somewhere ?

Darren Yates
dn at dittodesign.co.uk
http://dittodesign.co.uk