[thelist] Image Ready

Lloyd Dunn ll at detritus.net
Wed Aug 28 06:14:01 CDT 2002

it would be better if you created all the frames you need (each on a
separate layer) before creating your frames in the animation palette.
then all you'd need to do is

repeat for the number of frames;
	create a new frame in the animation palette;
	make visible the layers you want to show in that frame;
end repeat;

imageready is not entirely intuitive in that if you mess with your
layers after making rollover states or animation frames, then it
messes everything. so you should establish the components for your
rollovers and animations first, before applying them. (i don't like
it either, but once i changed my work habits to that way of thinking,
it's been a useful tool.)