[thelist] Project Management

Liam Delahunty ldelahunty at britstream.com
Wed Aug 28 07:26:03 CDT 2002

I'm using http://www.phprojekt.com/ and am impressed.

However there are a bunch of changes I'd like to make but I just can't get
my head around the style of coding.

Taken from the site:

PHProjekt - an open source groupware suite

PHProjekt is a modular application for the coordination of group activities
and to share informations and document via intranet and internet.
Components of PHProjekt: Group calendar, project management, time card
system, file management, contact manager, mail client and 9 other modules
...(feature list). http://www.phprojekt.com/features.php

PHProjekt is available for over 25 languages and 5 databases.
"of course - open source" - PHProjekt is free software.

Current version: 3.3 (9.08.2002)

<tip type="Personal Privacy" author="Liam Delahunty">
Remove your mobile phone number (cell phone if you will), from your
signature...
</tip>

Kind regards,
Liam Delahunty