[thelist] Image Ready

Michael Mell mike at nthwave.net
Wed Aug 28 11:22:01 CDT 2002

I hope you're using the latest version of ImageReady -- 7.0. It's way more better
than earlier versions.

If you make your layer changes in Frame 1 of the animation, the changes will be
propogated across all frames. There is an option to turn this off in the animation
pallette, but somehow it has disappeared and won't return so I can't tell you the
name of it.
Now I have an equally useful option: "New Layers Visible in All States/Frames".
See your documentation on these two options.

Andrew Maynes wrote:

> Are there any image ready experts out there that can explain why when i
> duplicate a layer it appears in all the frames  created before, so I then have
> to go to each frame and remove the duplicate layer from view... is there an easy
> way to create 'stylish' animated gifs in this programme?
>
> Andrew
> ---
>
> --

mike[at]nthwave.net