[thelist] Flash Forms with CF - error diagnostics

Chris Hayes chris at londonweb.net
Wed Aug 28 12:59:02 CDT 2002

When a Flash form posts it can action a cfm file to receive the form data to
be processed, much the same way as an HTML form.  The only difference being
that no window is opened, the process is entirely within the flash movie.

Does anybody have a ideas or inspiration on how to get my CF error
diagnostics back?  The form can fail to post and nobody would ever know:(

I'm working on a few ideas and will share anything tips when I have tested.

Cheers

Chris

I know how we all love Flash;)