[thelist] SMTP Server Tip

Burhan burhankhalid at members.evolt.org
Wed Aug 28 17:27:00 CDT 2002

Hello Listees,

    Just thought I'd add a tip since I wasn't able to add to the
    discussion in the weeks previous :

    <tip author="Burhan Khalid" type="SMTP Servers">

         If you are like me and your outbound SMTP server does
         not allow relaying (esp. for Evolt.org emails),
         then may I suggest postcast, a free SMTP server for Windows
         envrionments, that, surprisingly, doesn't add add advertisements
         at the bottom of the messages. Runs discretely, and so far,
         hasn't caused me any grief

         Hop on over to http://www.postcast.com to see for yourself.

    </tip>

    As always, I'm not associated with postcast.com, blah blah blah.

--
| Burhan Khalid |