[thelist] Site Check - Mac/Linux browser check - XHTML/CSS

Chris Johnston chris at fuzzylizard.com
Wed Aug 28 18:05:01 CDT 2002

Hello,

I think that I have worked out all the css and xhtml bugs in my site.
However, I would love it if you guys could tear it apart for me.

Don't bother looking at it using anything less then a 5.0 browser.

Site Outline: I have created the site using a tableless design. All
design is implemented using css and divs. Most of the content is dynamic
using ColdFusion.

It is a personal cms like site that I am creating in CF.

Request: If any Mac/Linux users could have a look at the site in as many
browsers are possible (5.0 or greater) and let me know if anything is
out of wack. Screenshots are appreciated. Specifically the XHTML or CSS.

Any comments on design are also welcomed but are not the main point of
this request. That will be another email.

Thanks,

//chris

--
Web Developement | ColdFusion | Programming

<www.fuzzylizard.com>
chris at fuzzylizard.com