[thelist] Netscape not processing linked style sheet correctly

Derry Talvainn derry at artema.com.au
Wed Aug 28 21:03:00 CDT 2002

That gives me one piece to the jigsaw puzzle it explains that netscape will
look for .css page as a normal link if there is a spelling mistake in the
link.

But there isn't any mistake with the link and the example given in the
article if applied would make the link drop out in IE as well - even though
in IE that would make only the formatting drop out it would still not link
correctly.

The formatting has not dropped out in IE so it is working there and the link
is correct in the path and the spelling of the path. So I am still stumped
why Netscape is doing this especially as the pages were working in netscape
prior to me transferring the website to a new server.

Derry.