[thelist] PHP Apache & MySql the next step

Andrew Maynes andrew at humanbehaviour.co.uk
Thu Aug 29 07:54:00 CDT 2002

I was being dumb :)

ok Mysql is running now, which it wasn't before!! only the manger was!

but I cant vconnect to it :(  I have a script running in apache/apache
group/htdocs/dir and it just doesn't want to connect? with this info

$DBHost="localhost";
$DBUser="root";
$DBPass="xxx";
$DBName="mysql";
function DBInfo() {
global $DBHost,$DBUser,$DBPass,$DBName;
}

it is trying to do something but just wont make the leap :(

also I have this:

$WebRoot="/localhost/htdoc/Cart";
$Relative="/dir";
$WebHost="localhost";
function Root() {
global $WebRoot,$Relative,$WebHost;
}

any ideas?  the bottom pane is web site found and keeps flickering like a crazy
clubber

Andrew