[thelist] re: Netscape 6.2 problem

colin bocmaxima at wtez.net
Fri Aug 30 07:14:01 CDT 2002

> Lists on this page:
>  http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/entertainment/mj_lyrics.html
> do not look very well with Netscape Navigator 6.2 on my system. The
> bullets of lists appear on the border of the cell.
> Does somebody have some solution of this problem?

It looks like a css problem. You have a class on your list items, but
freeservers won't let me look at your css file. If you have a "margin-left"
attribute for this class then that would be the source of the problem,
because that's what it looks like. To fix this, you can put the whole
bulleted list into a layer (<div>) and then use the margin-left. This is
what I do at least.

thanks for reading,
colin
colin at wtez.net