[thelist] Back in the Aeron again

l a u r a *^* l y n c h cyberminkie at cyberwhirled.com
Fri Aug 30 07:32:16 CDT 2002

Hi, all. I've been out of touch with the web biz for the past few months --
decided to try out different career fields and discovered I really miss web
design. So I'm trying to get back in the game and wondering where to start.
I have a good handle on transitional XHTML and am planning to update my
Flash skills (for an idea of where I was previous to my 'sabbatical,' see
www.cyberwhirled.com). I'm wondering about things like browsers people are
using these days, css usage, skill sets employers are looking for (in-house
corporate, not ad agencies or boutiques), etc. Any info is appreciated. And
hey, I missed you guys most of all. :)

l a u r a *^* l y n c h
design doyen @ cyberwhirled
http://www.cyberwhirled.com