[thelist] PHP Hosting - he.net (I'M WRONG)

{ schaapy } list01 at theparagon.org
Fri Aug 30 08:32:05 CDT 2002

I'm sorry guys - I ended up talking to he.net about this for awhile and they
assured me that they DO NOT SELL out names.

They gave me a couple ideas of how this could have happened but once again
said they did not sell out a list.

I need to apologies for jumping the gun on this one though :-(
I just get so pissed off with SPAM and acted to quick.

Next time I'll do more research on the issue - I'M SORRY everyone.

Aaron Schaap
www.theparagon.org