[thelist] MySQL server through socket

Andrew Maynes andrew at humanbehaviour.co.uk
Sun Sep 1 14:33:01 CDT 2002

I am pulling my hair out here I keep gewtting this error which should not be
occurring, everything is setup and working I have tested the db several times i
can insert and oull records from using a different script, I just seen to be
getting errors with this articular script.  however if I have missed something
then silly me.  I cant find any documentation for this particularly
'/tmp/mysql.sock' (111)

Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (111)

Andrew
---