[thelist] Best message board product

Dan Romanchik dan at danromanchik.com
Sun Sep 1 22:05:00 CDT 2002

I'm not all that familiar with ASP forum software, but I have installed
Phorum (PHP/MySQL) on several clients' websites. The installs are simple and
quick, and most users find it easy to use. It's not the flashiest, but it
doesn't require much handholding, either of the software or the users.

Dan
Dan Romanchik - Web Developer
dan at danromanchik.com, 734-930-6564