[thelist] SMTP Apache

Matthieu Guyonnet-Duluc list at deuxtowers.com
Mon Sep 2 14:24:01 CDT 2002

Hi Andrew,

You should read the section of the PHP documentation about the include()
function, there are several parameters :
http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.include.php

You should also pay attention to your path definition in php.ini
(windows style "c:/mydirectory/to_file_included")...

The default install path for Apache is "C:\Program Files/Apache
Groups/Apachexxx/", unless you're using a specific package.

Matthieu