[thelist] Event Registration System

Burhan burhankhalid at members.evolt.org
Mon Sep 2 19:58:01 CDT 2002

Hello thelist,

  I have been searching for a couple of days now, but can't seem to
  find something like this, and I know that I am not the first person
  to find a need for this.  What I need is a system (language is
  really not an issue yet) where the administrator can schedule
  events, and then users can register to attend these events.

  Basically, a calendar event registration system with user
  registration. I have found tons of stuff where the administrator
  adds events, and then the users can view them. What I need is for
  the users to be able to sign-up/register to attend the event. This
  is going to be for a tutoring scheduling app that I am trying to put
  together (this is one part, the rest of the app I am working on).

  Also, I need to be able to print/view the list of people that have
  signed up to attend an event (or if there are no people signed up
  for a certain event).

  Any links would be appreciated.

--
| Burhan Khalid |