[thelist] Explorer "progress" bar

Hershel Robinson hershelr at netvision.net.il
Wed Sep 4 09:32:01 CDT 2002

IE has this lovely little box next to the status area which is supposed to
indicate what percentage of an incoming page has loaded.  I am working on a
system in a framed page.  The top frame is navigation and all navigation
actions occur via JavaScript.  Generally a form is submitted, either from
the bottom frame or from the top frame but targeted to the bottom frame.

This little progress bar, however, is not working for us on IE6.  Pages are
40%.  I know the page is in because I have an onload event AND I have a
traffic meter on my line and they ain't no mo' traffic.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Hershel