[thelist] Cold Fusion & CC:Mail

Anthony Baratta Anthony at Baratta.com
Wed Sep 4 11:53:01 CDT 2002

At 05:58 AM 9/4/2002, Ditty, Chris - Memphis, TN wrote:

>Any of you Cold Fusion programmers out there have a way to connect to a
>CC:Mail
>server?  CC:Mail uses it's own proprietary database, so POP/SMTP won't
>work.  I
>have searched google and the macromedia site, but came up empty.

Didn't cc:Mail have an SMTP internet connector?? It's been years since I
used cc:Mail and last time I set it up to connect to the internet I used
UUCP. (AHHH! ;-)

If you can get it to talk SMTP, then you can just converse that way. Also
you might want to look at the cc:Mail API stuff, I can't remember the name
but it was competing with MAPI many years ago.
--
Anthony Baratta
President