[thelist] PHP header() for post variables

Jay Blanchard jay.blanchard at niicommunications.com
Thu Sep 5 06:26:01 CDT 2002

[snip]
I am in a situation where I need to redirect a user to another page but also
send HTTP POST variables to that page using PHP (I'm assuming using the
header() function).  I'm sure somebody out there knows how to do this.
[/snip]

http://www.faqts.com/knowledge_base/view.phtml/aid/12039/fid/51

Read the above as it explains how to send POST variables without a form. It
should be a good place to start.

Incidentally, (I had seen this URL before on the PHP list) I searched the
mail archive at http://www.php.net using 'POST with redirect' to find this.
A valuable resource for PHP jockeys to be sure.

HTH!

Jay

* Texas PHP Developers Conf  Spring 2003            *
* T Bar M Resort & Conference Center                *
* New Braunfels, Texas                              *
* Contact jay.blanchard at niicommunications.com       *
* Want to present a paper or workshop? Contact now! *