[thelist] Site Test (XHTML 1.0 Strict)

Burhan burhankhalid at members.evolt.org
Thu Sep 5 18:43:01 CDT 2002

Hello Tim,

Good job on the site. I liked the layout, although it felt a little
off center, but that's fine with me (it probably degrades well to
lower screen resoulutions).

A few things I have started to notice on most commercial sites is a
lack of proofreading. You also managed to get quite a few typos in there :

[ langauges    ] Skills --> C/C++
[ extesnive    ] Skills --> JavaScript
[ nescessary   ] Skills --> Java
[ langauge     ] Skills --> CSS
[ webstandrds  ] Skills --> CSS
[ inlcluding   ] Skills --> Oracle
[ stratgeies   ] Skills --> Consultancy
[ provding     ] Skills --> Search Engine Optimization
[ campaigns    ] Clients --> Portfolio --> Bluemax   (campaign's)
[ ?600,000     ] Clients --> Portfolio --> Commsland ($600,000)
[ prioritised  ] Process --> Flexible and Open (British Spelling?)

There were just the pages I had visited (have to step out). I don't
mean to be mean, but if your site it representative of your company,
shouldn't every detail be correct?

hth,

--
| Burhan Khalid |