[thelist] CSS: Not using .css

Michael Barrett mbarrett at triad.rr.com
Sun Sep 8 13:21:09 CDT 2002

I'm assuming that you are in need of some kind of dynamic style sheet
because you are calling a ASP document with a GET query string.

Instead of finding out the hard way that some browser won't work with this
technique...why not just include style into an inline style sheet

In pseudo code.

<!--

If style = "red" {
Include("css/redstyle.css")