[thelist] © of JavaScript code

Kristof Neirynck k.neirynck at belgacom.net
Mon Sep 9 08:28:01 CDT 2002

Make sure you e-mail adres is easy to find.
Honest people will ask weather they are
allowed to copy (parts) of your code.

Kristof

ps: However complex you might find your code,
there is always someone who can write the exact
same code without breacking a sweat.
So don't be too angry when you see something similar to your code.