[thelist] Controlling FLASH with CSS

Geoff Sheridan web2k2 at premonition.co.uk
Mon Sep 9 10:16:01 CDT 2002

Because of the way flash is embedded with object and embed tags you
won't be able to control it in the way you can simple img or a tags.
You can wrap it in a div and control the div position with css. But
css doesn't talk to the flash plug-in; movie size, quality etc will
depend on the object and embed attributes. You can write these in
dynamically using PHP, ASP etc. But I suspect that CSS isn't going to
sort you out.

What are you trying to do?

Geoff