[thelist] CSS selector style inheritance

Dave Stevens stem at stemofficial.co.uk
Mon Sep 9 15:57:00 CDT 2002

Hi Stephen,

I may be wrong, but I think if you add

border: 0px;

in your css for img then it should stop happening.

Alternatively, though I don't know whether this is a bad idea, putting
border="0" in your actual img tag will definitely stop this.

HTH, just what I do...
Dave Stevens,  www.stemofficial.co.uk
["Oil Spills in Puddles Can Look Pretty"]

[Stephen Caudill:]
>> I'm vexed by what is likely a very simple CSS issue.  I >> have applied a
hover style to my <a> tag... no biggie, >> the problem is, this style is
being inherited by img tags >> that are hyperlinked.  I have tried
specifying:  border->> bottom: none; for the img tag and this did not work,