[thelist] JavaScript: link method

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at softhome.net
Tue Sep 10 16:03:01 CDT 2002

From: <David.Cantrell at Gunter.AF.mil>
To: <thelist at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: September 10, 2002, Tuesday 6:02 PM
Subject: RE: [thelist] JavaScript: link method

> Just out of curiosity, what compliance issue are you referring to? Were you
> using XHTML 1.0 Strict? I just checked and XHTML 1.0 Strict has deprecated
> the target attribute entirely, whereas XHTML 1.0 Transitional retains it.

Good Question!
I am not working with any XHTML 1.0 Strict. I am just creating a little search
engine with JavaScript for my site. With this engine the result are shown in a
popup window. I want to open new web page in the parent window when someone
clicks on a search result in the popup window.

Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/