[thelist] Netscape 4.79 <table> oddity

Kid Stevens kstevens89 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 11 13:59:01 CDT 2002

Add a Nonbreaking space to make Netscape show the cells without content.

Take a look at http://mywebpages.comcast.net/greyangel/celticwizardry
That is one large table. 5 browsers would show it right but not
Netscape any version nor Mozilla would until all the cells without a
front image, front text or &nbsp; had a &nbsp; added to make the cell
appear.