[thelist] site check :: sweater.f2o.org

Chris Johnston chris at fuzzylizard.com
Wed Sep 11 18:33:31 CDT 2002

Let's see, to begin with, your site does not even validate. I could not
view the source to see why this is so, which is also a bit odd.

The role overs are incredibly slow. This is true for both the left hand
side nav area and the three items on the right hand side.

Total load time for the entire site wasn't too bad, however, I am on a
cable modem, so I am not sure what it would be like over 56k.

In terms of the design, I find the text to be very smal for the menu
items. I would redo the site using a liquid design instead of limiting it.

It looks the same in Mozilla 1.1 and Opera 6.3 though.

If I turn off images in Opera, I lose all the menu options and the site
looks horrible and is un-navigable. Also, why are you using a image to
create a black border instead of using the css border style?

/chris
--
Web Developement | ColdFusion | Programming

<www.fuzzylizard.com>
chris at fuzzylizard.com