[thelist] Dumb cookie question

Chris Blessing webguy at mail.rit.edu
Thu Sep 12 08:27:11 CDT 2002

Steve,

No you can't, simply because the domains are different.  If you operate your
SSL site on the same domain name you would because the protocol (http vs.
https) isn't relevant for cookie security (although one might question that
as being the best setup :).

Your web server (depending on which one you're using) can use different home
directories and such for an SSL and a non-SSL site, so maybe that's the
route you should go.  HTH!

Chris Blessing
webguy at mail.rit.edu
http://www.330i.net