[thelist] Re: Newbie throwing herself on your mercy

Kevin Martin evolt at brasscannon.net
Thu Sep 12 10:07:00 CDT 2002

Kimberly writes:

> I'm a bit lost here, and I don't really know anyone that can help me...the
> people I know that *do* know how to do these things just say, "Oh, well
> that's simple" and leave me feeling foolish, and I still don't get
> answers.

Hi, Kimberly.  Please drop by my webboard at http://brasscannon.org --
it's dedicated to people in exactly your situation.  I figure there
are a lot of intelligent people who could benefit from the techie
sites if only they could get a bit of orientation.

Over time it becomes harder to remember what it was like getting
started, and harder to figure out what I should take for granted
as common knowledge, and what is still puzzling the newcomers...
so you'd be helping a lot.  Good questions are a godsend!

--
Kevin "digger" Martin <evolt at brasscannon.net>