[thelist] Building a discussion board

Matt MacLeod mattmacleod12 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 12 10:39:02 CDT 2002

Hi,

I have to build a threaded discussion forum for a website asap! I'm a little unsure of how to go about it ie: building the database, how to manage the thing.

Does anyone know of a good tutorial (Building Discussion Forums 101 would be great!) or can anyone offer any tidbits to help?!?!

The site is Access/ASP and visitors have to be logged in to use the forum. I already have visitor details in the database as they have to be logged in to visit other areas also.

Cheers,

Matt

Portfolio at http://mattneedsajob.tripod.com
Tel: +44 (0)1480 812034