[thelist] moz 1.1

Karen J. Bowen lists at miinx.com.au
Fri Sep 13 23:15:00 CDT 2002

Raymond Camden wrote:
> Mozilla 1.1 seems to launch URLs (ie, from email) in existing windows or
> tabs - not new windows. Anyone know how to configure this? Try as I
> might I can't seem to find the setting.

This is not a new thing - Mozilla has always worked this way, hasn't it?

You can right click a link (from an email as well as the browser) and
select 'Open in New Window' to do what you're wanting.

Unfortunately not sure of a setting for it either though.  Would be nice
to change - I've added it to the wishlist:  netscape.public.mozilla.wishlist

cheers,
Karen
-------
Miinx Design & Development