[thelist] Site Check: www.GamingSA.com/index

Steve Cook steve.cook at evitbe.com
Sat Sep 14 04:59:01 CDT 2002

I noticed you haven't had many replies to your post. It could be because the
site is taking and age to download. I clicked on the link a miute ago and it
hsa still not downloaded anything more than half the top menu!

It's difficult to pinpoint where the problem lies - it could be traffic
difficulties between Australia and Europe or it could be a really slow
server. Either way it's difficult to give you much of a constructive review.

(Still not loaded after nearer 3 minutes!)

Hope this is useful in some way!

.steve