[thelist] Java Script Validation

Daniel Medley dm at lgcy.com
Sat Sep 14 06:19:01 CDT 2002

Hola,
Could someone direct me to a source for info on JavaScript validation for a
feed back form? Right now my simple form allows people to send the info
without fully filling out the fields. I know this may be a mundane question
but any help would be appreciated by this newbie.

God bless (or whichever higher power you may believe in. If you don't
believe in a higher power, that's cool too. We're all here for the ride) the
world
Feeling more like I do now than I did before
at http://www.lobowalk.com
Daniel Medley