[thelist] billing software was billing clients

the head lemur headlemur at clearskymail.com
Sat Sep 14 20:58:00 CDT 2002

Quickbooks timer works well when i can keep it on a machine,
but i change machines frequently.

I had a laptop briefly that I used to perform magic in front of the clients,
with the timer running,  but I got tired of carrying it around.

I don't charge for phone time as most problems can be solved by click here,
click here, what does it say, do this. If I have to get out of my chair,
then I charge.
Because they have done something unbelivable, like the guy who was emailing
credit card info, the guy who was so paranoid about viruses he opened
everyone of those virus alert emails.

Tip: an 11x14 blowup of the last bill with large letters above saying
"Thou shalt NOT open Attachments"

But in my case more of my work is building and maintaining computers and
networks.

Clients are billed differently by circumstances. Usually attitude related :)

the head lemur
News: http://www.lemurzone.com/news/
Interviews: http://www.lemurzone.com/pixelview/
Standards: http://webstandards.org