[thelist] billing software was billing clients

Marc Seyon seyon at delime.com
Sat Sep 14 20:59:01 CDT 2002

Message from Seamus Campbell (9/15/2002 11:30 AM)

>>basically every time you get up from the chair to go out or have a bath or
>>eat lunch or whatever, log what you just finished doing
>

>do you use any software for this - or low tech paper and pen?
>What do other people use?

I've got a simple excel document I've done up, and I log the hours for each
client, one client per worksheet... Then in the same excel doc I've got a
separate set of worksheets to track invoices and revenue, again per client.

Then I have all of that tied into a master worksheet that lists the
clients, and also pulls the data from the timesheet and revenue sheets.

Are there better ways to do all this? Heck yeah. But this works for me.

regards.
-marc