[thelist] HTML <form maxLength=?/>

Rob Smith rob.smith at THERMON.com
Mon Sep 16 14:24:00 CDT 2002

Chris,

I changed it to POST and the form went through. but back to square 1. Like
Jay said. How, now do I do an array of checkboxes ... and detect their
value. For all I know, you have to do request.form("Something") to get the
value. I don't want to program all those checks and balances. So...

Ideas?

Rob

[snip]
I've been working with the page all day long and it
hasn't barfed on me yet until a really large number of counties were brought
in. Then it had spasm and died.
[/snip]

Which means that (since this is a GET) that all of those items were passed
via the URL. The page that processes will actually load, just with an
incomplete set of criteria for the query, that is why it barfs. Have you
counted the length of the URL?

JTTH! Peace ...

Jay