[thelist] [OT] Video Conferencing

Jason Cartwright mail at jasoncartwright.com
Mon Sep 16 14:57:06 CDT 2002

Hey Todd,

If we're talking desk-to-desk then netmeeting should do the job. You'll
find it on most Win32 machines. Put up an ILS directory server, punch a
few holes in your firewall(s) and your away. You also get Remote Desktop
Sharing and a Whiteboard.

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/netmeeting/

Webcams are dirt cheap - about £30 ($45) here in the UK upto £100 ($155)

Jason
www.jasoncartwright.com