[thelist] transferring "ownership" of a domain

george donnelly list at zettai.net
Mon Sep 16 20:49:01 CDT 2002

hi

yes you have to initiate the transfer at gandi's website and then they email
the tech, admin and billing contacts. As long as (I think) one approves and
none disapprove, then I think the transfer will go thru.

I did this once, a long time ago :)

<-->
george donnelly - http://zettai.net/ - "We Love Newbies" :)
Zope Hosting - Dynamic Website Design - Search Engine Promotion