[thelist] CSV+PHP EXCEL and MORE

Andrew Maynes andrew at humanbehaviour.co.uk
Tue Sep 17 16:45:04 CDT 2002

I looked at this artical when the reply wqas posted and I was not sure what
relevance the artical  had concerning my question.  The same still applies if
anyone could see that this artical is indeed the way forward?  The structure of
the csv file isn't normal!!  As it is below is as it is in the file...

Andrew