[thelist] RE: site check please [croma]

Roger Harness magic32 at jps.net
Fri Sep 20 13:22:14 CDT 2002

Kris,

I know you weren't asking about this, but just wanted to comment on your
note at the bottom of your first page. It says "Note: you can adjust the
text size on this site using View/Text Size in the toolbar on your browser."

I'm NOT nitpicking, but just wanted to mention that on IE5 for win98, you
have to actually go to View > Text Size on the *Menu Bar*, and not the
toolbar. Maybe that's a icon/tool you can add to the toolbar, but I don't
think it's there by default.

I'm sure most folks could figure that out / find it anyways, but I'm not
sure my mom could, and that's who I always try to design for :)

Anyways, very nice looking site. Keep up the good work!

-Roger Harness