[thelist] automatically ping/check maintenance sites?

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 20 14:35:01 CDT 2002

Does anyone know how I could automatically check to see if a site is
up without physically pointing my browser there each day? I have a
few clients that I need to check each day. I'd love to be able to
have something automatically check the sites and email me if there is
a problem. I have a php site so I could use that...

Tom

=====
var me = tom.pixelmech.webDeveloper();

http://www.pixelmech.com/