[thelist] RE: PHP Breadcrub Script - Questions

Web Page webpage at ureach.com
Mon Sep 23 01:07:00 CDT 2002

Hello,

Thank you for responding to my plea for help.  I just cannot
get this script to work and my Knowledge of PHP is very limited.

I know these questiions may seem babylike but any help you can
give me will be appreciated.

1.  Is the script named "breadcrumb.php" placed inside of a
folder named "includes"?

2.  Should their be any changes made to the script
named "breadcrumb.php"?

3.  What is meant by the statement,

"To use breadcrumb.php on your pages, you'll need to first
include it and, if you desire, set $page_title:"

	a.  Would I just place the following code into a page
this way,

<?php $page_title = "About Us";
include('/includes/breadcrumb.php'); ?>
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"
                "http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/loose.dtd">

<head>

<title><?php echo $page_title ?></title>

<head>

<?php breadCrumb($SCRIPT_URL); ?>

	b.  Do I change - $page_title = "About Us" - to -
$page_title = "PAGE TITLE" ?

	C.  Do I CHANGE - $SCRIPT_URL - to -
$http://page_name.html" ?

Again, thank you in advance for any and all help you can give
me with this PHP Breadcrumb script.

WP1
Message: 22