[thelist] Time to pack up and move.

Andrew Maynes andrew at humanbehaviour.co.uk
Mon Sep 23 15:25:01 CDT 2002

mopving to another host is very straightforward, you just need to change your
ISPTAG and then point your name servers in the right direction.  In some
circumastances changing the ISPTAG isn't necessary but where ever the site is
residing at the moment it sounds like you will get charged a  redirection fee.

Where abouts are you based?

If you are in the uk I would setup an account with 123-reg and tansfer your
domain in and then change the name servers to the new hosting company.

What are you specifically looking for regarding php?

Andrew