[thelist] How to interview techie programmers if you're a non-techie

Ed McCarroll Ed at ComSimplicity.com
Mon Sep 23 15:42:01 CDT 2002

> Therefore, your example does not meet the requirement for a proof by
> contradiction.

Um,  ...  "proof by contradiction"  ...  Now that's a much higher goal
than I had in mind.  What I was aiming for was to draw a simple comparison.

I once attended a lecture that was so poorly presented that the professor
apologize at the end for wasting everybody's time.  While he never won
the Nobel Prize, he was a bona fide rocket scientist.  (And my intellectual
development has yet to recover.)