[thelist] onclick="this.submit.button.is.disabled.and.greyed.out" ?

Dunstan Orchard dunstan at 1976design.com
Mon Sep 23 16:15:01 CDT 2002

Hi there,

> > Is there a bit of JS that will say
> > onclick="this.submit.button.is.disabled.and.greyed.out" ?

thanks for the answers everyone.

all those examples worked well, except that turning the submit button to
disabled (sor some reason) stops any of my data being submitted to the scripts
that shove it into my mysql database.

can't work it out, but I have found this script:
http://javascript.internet.com/forms/submit-changer.html

which just changes the submit button's message on submit.

It'll do the job fine, and might not be as scary as a button suddenly blanking
out - helps to give some feedback to the user.

Cheers - dunstan